Friday 6 July 2012

Holidays, Workshops, Running and Fun.

So I have a big weekend ahead.

First 15km.

Turning 30.

So glad I took today (Friday) off from work. I have a feeling I'll need it. And needed it.
I really want to run again. To be a runner again. To run without becoming so breathless, walking etc. I'll get there again. But for now. I run without any practise. And somehow I survive to get a medal.

Tomorrow, the day before I turn 30. I run my first 15km. When I was in top form,I was only ever doing up to about 12km, but it was everyday (sometimes twice a day) plus hockey, plus gym and road races. The last 6 years, I've just been short on time. Not the motivation.

Turning 30. I was thinking something big earlier this year. And now it seems everything is happening this month. And truth be told. I'm not even that sad. Just want a glass of wine with people who are close to me. Nothing more. And I'll be blissfully happy. Plus the weather is supposed to turn ghastly again from Saturday. So red wine + fire. Yeah. That sounds great. Perfect.

Lastly. Think I've mentioned that I got a new iphone. So with that comes Instagram. And I'm now one of them.. :)





 Holiday workshops for kids. Creativity, Bootcamp, Art and Cooking. And Fun :) Yeah, that's me in the mirror.

 Breakfast best shared with a sister in the sun..

And lastly, holiday fun with moms shopping bags.. :) We live green.

No comments:

Post a Comment