Monday 4 June 2012

Older or wiser

I have noticed some new things about me.. but I can't decide if it is a age thing or just a me thing.



First thing was me loving brussel sprouts. I have never been particularly liked BS (kind of fitting). But lately, when dished up, I even chew it. No more just swallow without tasting. I actually,in a way, like it..

Next thing: Ankle Boots. This I am not decided on yet. I can't pick up if it is a fashion trend, just a nice pair of boots or me getting older. Although with this one I'm picking just a nice pair of boots.

June being a busy months for me. I'll recap our last week in a photo story.

We went to the movies and posed with Johnny Depp.


We posed with Alex the Lion.


M became a Smurf for go cart day at school.


We had fun at the school fun fair.

We played the Lotto and didn't win..



We went shopping anyway..

No comments:

Post a Comment