Sunday 24 March 2013

Awesome 30

I have been 30 for a while.. I'm half way to 31. This is why I have friends who are still younger than me. It gives us a second (and third) year of parties that makes us feel like we are still 30..

All jokes aside, I am loving 30 so far. I should add that I have never had age hang ups. But while I loved my twenties, looking back I can see that I do (and will) love my thirties even more. Plus I have dealt with more than my share of bad luck from late twenties to 30. So all that is behind me..

This long weekend we had a great, awesome, relaxed and fun 30th of one of my top 2 friends on this planet (and beyond).

I hardly took any photos. So I'll do this post with the four I deem publishable.

Checking out the new car and gadgets while the girls sign cards..


The birthday cake that had more than 30 candles on! (Possibly a 100!)


Awesome speech by the birthday girl. We cheered and cried and cheered.

 
Awesome venue with a view. And puppies.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment