Thursday 5 September 2013

Booked off..

I won't make any excuses, or promises this time around! I have blogged in my head hundreds of times in the last few months.. but to actually put pen to paper never happened.

I'll give it to 2013 - so far so good. New (not so new anymore) job is going good. Love the work (not so much some of the happenings at said office, but there are perks that make up for any small inconvenience. One thing I can't stand is constant gossip. Especially since we are a small office.. it is like poison.

Studies are going. I am almost done with my short course (two more assignments to go). I let myself down a bit by doing a lot of the work last minute. I start off each week being so sure that this week I will start earlier. Only to start late again.

Life has been good.. one of the last pieces that need to fall into place for this year is a new house. I have been looking, but just as with my blogging.. time is seems to fly and I have not found that perfect place at the right price. I have been living my parents since last year when the place I was renting was sold. Then everything else happened, so when I did move in with them it was actually a good thing. But I can tell we are all over it now (me.. and the kids). And I am sure my mom and dad as well. We take up almost all of their house!

I will do a little catch up post now.. I have some time (I'm booked off sick for two days!).

No comments:

Post a Comment