Thursday 5 September 2013

Cacthing up on July / August 2013

I believe it way easier to play catch up with a few photos or moments.. So this is some of our July /August..

Turning 31.. I took my sweet time to update all my profiles to 31! Made brown bags filled with goodies for everyone at work. And I got the sweetest card.


We visit this place a lot! And we always have the most amazing fun going round and round on a assortment of model steam trains. 

Visiting our neighbours.. and their little lamb called lamb.

 Donating some old cats and dogs to those less fortunate.. They were very proud to see how much fun their "old" toys brought to these youngsters. This little guy immediately claimed the cat for himself!
 Hanging out and drinking craft beer with some my friends (girl in picture) and my wingman (not pictured).. And some journos / camera men / craft beer makers.

 We rocked out with our next door band.
 My laptop is no longer mine.
 Backyard games on sunny winters days. Balancing apples, swinging, climbing and just general fun.


On my way to work I got the first flat tires in my life.. I called my mom who was just as clueless as me. Luckily this guy stopped and help (despite having torn ligaments in his leg!).

Now.. time for spring! And not a moment too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment