Sunday 29 September 2013

Scrolling back on a social life..

 
I had one of those moments last night.. I looked back on my photo stream (photos posted and just on my laptop), and I thought wow. We have fun. And we are blessed.

Even the small moments (before school, dinner, laughing at a dance, at a party with friends) or the big moments (first days at school, birthdays, concerts).. I am loving out life.

We are also quickly outgrowing our small 'limbo' phase that we had staying with my parents. I appreciate everything they do, and we get a long great which makes living here easy.. but I miss our routines, our own furniture, my own way of doing things. And most of all.. with all our shopping for the 'new house'.. we are quickly outgrowing the storage and space we have! :)
 
































No comments:

Post a Comment