Monday 19 November 2012

Just one picture, one huge thank you. And love.

We said our goodbyes today, and typing with emotions still so raw is rough. But I stand back. Amazed at our support. My friends. My family. My brothers. My parents.. my three. I can only but echo the same words over and over... oh wow. wow.

No words can express all my thanks. Evey message, laugh (yes), cry, awkward moment, hug, message, email, facebook like. Every call. Every offer. Every coffee. All of it.

I know we have had a great life until this. And I know we will have the best ahead. We will aways remember. We will always save a bit of our heart for him. I will make sure they remember.

But I, in my believe and love, know that there is more. Oh so much more. And I will be there.

Who likes Mondays anyway eh? Tuesdays. Sounds just perfect for a new chapter.

Can I say thank you one more time? Thank you. And love. And thanks.

Our adventure has but just started. And one day at a time. One conversation and one everything at a time. That is what life is all about.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment