Wednesday 5 December 2012

Becoming a regular.

So funny how quickly life makes you feel like a regular. I only started my "once around the nature reserve" challenge yesterday, but already I have a bus driver that waves and says hi. We cross each others paths twice on my route. The girl on the corner waiting for the bus each morning, and the young guy walking his dogs.

Each house I jog and walk pass, I hear a different sound. This is how I distract myself: One house had loud music pumping. Angry loud music. I imagined a young boy, finished with his exams and home alone. Still walking around his boxers, no shirt. Well, that or a creative hunched over his Mac.

A lot of people are outside. Gardening, running. And today I had a competitor. Showing off. Where I did the hill once at a jog (slower than my walk) or a power walk, he stretched and ran up and down. Not that I minded. Not such a bad view.

 
 Photo on top was near the end. Below was my now standard start.
Today I took the route that starts along the busier road. Nature to the left. This corner always makes me think of green Audis.
 Today there was no Zebras, just Blesbokke.

No comments:

Post a Comment