Saturday 1 December 2012

Change that don't jingle..

Changes. Who likes them. You can argue "a change is as good as a holiday". I am with you. 54% of the time. For most of my life before about 25, I loved change. Now I like it, in theory. As long as it is planned. And expected.

So my whole life this last 3 or so months have been a minefield of surprises (good and the worst kind) and changes.

So while making them, and with some huge ones ahead. Here goes nothing. In for the dime. In for the dollar. I hope that is a saying.

Yes. I have been single for a while. Some people will think "oh, but her (almost one paper away) ex husband and dad to her three girls just died. Yes. But. And this is a big BUT. I have lived alone, and have been alone for more than 4 years. So this was all in the pipeline. And this has just made me realise more than ever that life is short and should be enjoyed and cherished in the full. I can't now wait another year just to please people I don't know.

So in this spirit, and in the season known for spirit. I am doing it. And have decided (again) and now for finally - Changes are coming and is overdue.

Change 1: Again with the fitness. But I'm adding a page to make this real. I want to track and surprise myself.

Change 2: Linking up to 1. I had that just over a year ago when things started falling in place again. I looked and felt great. Of course that meant I was doing some things right. I was eating healthy. Water. Walking. Being more than usually active self with the kids. I still am. But I want that feeling again.

I want this. And to add to that I am hoping to add a partner. I am 100% happy with just me, and my 3. We have loads of fun. But I am a girl. And I've always loved love. So I won't hide that I want that again. Soon.

Setting out the details this weekend to make the above "magic" happen. And will post a complete plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment