Saturday 1 December 2012

Update on FUN.

 
Afternoons in our neighbourhood nature reserve.. Always a win. Sunlight, wild animals, the kids running around. The peace. 
 
 The beautiful old converted farmhouse.
 Long shadows. Hunting paddievissies.
 I was roped in to catch some. With my bare hands. I did it with a smile for the sake of edication. ;/

 Every now and then I get random photos they take of themselves on my phone.. Too sweet :)
 W eating her gingerbread guy with gusto. Poor bugger didn't stand a chance.
 W and her round pizza. Going against the trend of her sisters.
 All other pizzas were made in hearts after my 3 saw the picture on the menu.
 Making of the pizzas. Love this. You buy slips and then they basically move to their own part of the restaurant and continue at will. Making their own pizzas. Ordering Slush Puppies. Choosing cookies.
One last "how great is our neighbourhood" picture. One of the Blesbokke had a baby. They came in close for a drink.


No comments:

Post a Comment