Wednesday 23 May 2012

I tried, but I guess no news is good news!

I really wanted to update my blog yesterday. And I really wanted to update my blog today. But today I am midweek tired. This is a term I just made up to excuse my lack of energy.

Oh. I know I am working very hard nowadays. 1.25 jobs is no joke. And I know I read too late most days. And that my days are filled from dawn to dusk. But this is just one of those expectationally tired days.

I should add that I've had this blank page open for about 45 minutes. But I was distracted by first the TV, then a little bit of Facebook and then Twitter, and then a lot of playing with the Google doodle.

I'll make time tomorrow. Because believe it or not. I have a lot to say.. And a lot to share. If only somebody can just design a app that can just tap into my brain, and translate that into blog posts. And plug in my phone and camera and update photos.

And yes I know I do this because I want to. Just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment