Saturday 20 October 2012

Social, Dancing and Life

 I often get told that I have the prettiest, sweetest, beautiful, clever, gorgeous three girls. And I more than agree. They also get confused for triplets almost daily.

I provide enough photo evidence of this fact (and see below for more). Nothing the world can ever throw at me can ever even make me winch. Because I have three people that not only make it all worth it, but they remind me that I am a great person. Sticks and stones eh! It takes one of their smiles or hugs to erase any bad day (and I get three).

Life.
We had our first ballet badge test on Saturday. It was so exciting. All three got prepared (even though only my eldest danced this year). Pretty dresses, smiles, and hair in buns. And wow she did good. Next year all three dance. That will be next level
 
Some of the dance warm ups took different forms. And included some friends.


We also met a friendly guide dog and his mom on Sunday. The kids were told what the dog does to help his mom, and also met a new Learner guide dog.

I was so excited about the Red Bull jump! I hated being at the office with the first attempts, because the people I work with do not get excited about anything newsworthy. They didn’t even know about it! And I should add that it was also just me that got excited about the snow recently. The one girl told me “It’s just snow”. My mouth actually hanged open. In South Africa, in Gauteng, it not “just snow”. It is freaking SNOW!!

My heart almost broke my ribcage and my hands were shaking during the whole jump. And yes. I am that kind of consumer. By 8am the next morning I bought two Red Bull energy drinks. Haven’t had one in years. But that stunt deserved a spike in sales.

I found Stig products in Click. Stig on a rope. Stig Bodywash. Stig soap. And I wondered how long until Felix becomes a “Felix soap on a rope”. I joked that they should just please make the soap without the helmet..and possibly the shirt of his space suit.

My mom (who is still recovering after her biopsy) asked that I keep her message board in their neighbourhood updated. This was one of my updates. And a bloody good question I ask myself.
 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment