Thursday 4 October 2012

Three good reasons to be happy..

I can look at everything in my life (and by any stretch things have not gone according to the book).. and then I look down (yes and up), but down at the three people that fill every part of my life. And I have no reason to be sad. (Side note: I do live a balanced life, so I do normally look sideways at the  friends and family and books and wine and coffee and work and movies etc that fill my life, but I said three reasons). So as always, without further ado, a photo post of the last three odd weeks. Highlights only. Facebook , Instagram and Twitter will fill the gap :)

These two want to be pom pom girls for a rugby team (undecided at best at the moment.. varies between Bulle, Cheetahs and Province). Me:"You can't walk around in a bra!" Them:"That is what they wear mom!" Duh! Had to convince them to at least put on some skirts!
 We can fly..


We can make our oom jump very high.. without spilling a drop when we attack him with ice in a bag :)
 
Swimming in a "parkie" (Park). We used to be regulars when we were young, so cool to take them there now.
 We dance to, and enjoy some (bad) movies.. Shamelessly love Liefling.
 Welcoming Ouma at the door when she got home from the hospital. This was the start of whole carefully planned dance routine..
 We enjoyed the planes overhead.
 3 days of school plays. I went straight from accident scene to sitting on a rugby field enjoying the play! Only a mom ;)
 Drank milkshakes out of ridiculously long straws (that we made ourselves). Next door to the hospital. Girls can't resist a good coffee shop..
Some twin love..
Menay & Lukas. Best friends. She edited the photo herself.

Too many good times to share. I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment