Sunday 28 October 2012

Sunday surely is a fun day..

Sunday deserves a lazy start. This is my opinion. So since that is the ideal, of course, in my life that means a early start with 1-3 little people on my bed. Before 6. Best response to that? A smile. And a swing of my legs of the bed. A new day needs 2 coffees, 1 normal tea, one rooibos tea and 4 rusks. And make it snappy mom. In my princess cup comes the yell.

Yes I'm well and whipped. But this is our routine. And I love it.

Sunday for us this week was sort of a Sunday roll over week. I guess like the Lotto.. which means while Saturday was great. Sunday is great + more. Some of the same with different clothes. Some new. More lunch. Added bonus of a live music session.

Our Sunday started with revisit of the market in the house with a view. Walking, driving and running by this house just down the street has had me curious for a while. So when the lady invited us, it was a YES on the RSVP. Beautiful things on sale just added to the appeal. Did I mention Red Velvet cake. And while other people post picture perfect cake pictures, I prefer a few fingers in mine...

 A laugh with K, and W mid conversation with ouma.
M in the garden.
 K having a laugh with a view..
 Later some lunch, with some live music. And family. Close and more.
 A walk afterward to the driving range below. Beautiful clouds. Beautiful views.

 Back to the music after the walk. Background music with cokes.
Yes. We love water.
We are too cool to take off our glasses. Admittengly it does look cool..


Braving the view on the deck.
This moment was too funny not to capture. They do copy what I do. And they know that I love a quick check in the mirror. Dress. OK. Make-up? Check. And I always tell them to check their dresses. A lot of them are net / see through over bottom part. And it is a low priority when playing. Full lenght mirror? Girls. A look is a given!
 
 
One of those awesome fun filled weekends. You just know you will regret on Monday. Guess my planning was great for leave planning. Fun sometimes mean that chores get last priority. But that will a problem for another day. I can't do dishes and ironing with a smile on my face.

I have so much more to say. Guess it will be a part 2 Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment