Monday 18 February 2013

Catch my life on a screen near you!

 
I love the movie "A lot like love". And caught a few minutes earlier today. How is this for my life in the movies.. And I know how he feels. I also agree with the brother, so I do try to live like that. Some days are easy, some moments are hard. But I love every day.
 
I also had a "plan". Still do. At the moment my plan is just waiting for me to catch up again. I had to walk a bit.. but I plan to be (up and) running again within the next 2 months. 
 
Ok.. I am already 30 and not almost.. but still! Stupid year for my life to go all crazy. :)


Ah yes. Guess I can say it a million ways (between projects etc), but truth is..
This is something I want changed ASAP. I need my space again. We need our own routines. They (my 3) deserve our own life again.




My life is going on. And I was never knocked off my feet. But for a while there 2012 reminded me of hard knock life.

Soundtrack:
Ben Howard - Keep your head up. (plus the whole album).
The Lumineers - Ho Hey. (plus the whole album).
Blue October. Still on my most played list.

No comments:

Post a Comment