Wednesday 6 February 2013

I like..

I save and pin a lot of stuff. Jokes, pretty pictures, fashion and yes the odd quote. So I thought why not share that on here as well for the sake of well rounded blog. I give you me and my life, my kids and their stories, so why not this part of me. And while I have time. I'll start.

I have more books than furniture. And I'm in no way a book snob. I like classics as much as a thrashy romance novel. If I can't put it down. I love it. I guess that sentiment doubles for coffee.


Shirts like these. I own quite a lot thanks the lovely Cotton On.

 
Sometimes a picture just catches your eye. And what girl doesn't really like flowers. Plus I wanted to post something before I got to the..men.. :)

 
Same as the picture above, sometimes a picture just makes you pause. Then right click and save. I love the peek of the tattoo. The white shirt and the ring. Great hands has always been one of my first things I list on "what I notice first".

 
This is a place I have committed to going with my girls. We have since bought a ridicilous amount of Eiffel related bits and bobs. Paintings, photos, charms.. You name it. We have it. Even shirts and plans what we will wear. 


Another one for that list mentioned above. But maybe not top 5 but there is something to be said for grey tshirt and a collarbone.

Easiest post ever. I can tell why people prefer to just share pretty things! I win on the beautiful children from as well. But that gets personal. I like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment