Wednesday 6 February 2013

January in some pictures..

 
Since I skipped January, no formal catch up, just a few random shots of the last few weeks..
 
Spent most the heat wave in one pool or the other. And first day of school. New activities and sports days. 
 
 Snorkeling out of water.

Athletics day at school. Running for these two meant more fun than actual competitive running. Huge laughs and finishing hand in hand.
 
Day one of school 2013.

 
We walk in the nature reserve where we stay often. And sometimes we meet friends. Love that they can have this.


More swimming and sliding. She was a bit scared, but wanted to go. I said my hand will be there for any last minute nerves or bail outs. By the third time she was: take away your hand now mom, I'm fine.

 Minki chose go down with the mom of one of their friends.. Loved her face each time.

First year ballet for them. I now have three ballet girls. And I'm broke. Their excitement makes up for any bank card coughing.
 
 Hunting for bugs and finding rabbits.


Ice cream. Same pool second day.

No comments:

Post a Comment