Wednesday 6 February 2013

I like.. some more.

So instead of making dinner, I called and ordered Nando's. So instead of running around I have a rare moment. I tried playing for a while and do homework, but they are busy organising a concert before bath time. So I have a moment. And I now I am hooked. All of me. I like it. So some more..

Things I find and like (*this will resume as more of a weekly or whenever feature, but for now "I like has a serious back up):


New home? This will feature thank you. I need a chandelier somewhere. I'm eyeing the cheap ones at Mr. Price.



Need to visit number whatever. NY, Paris, SF, Chicago, NZ and all over SA. In no particular order. Some for the bridges. Some for other.

The story of my life. And I remember it daily. Even though I can not jump in with the big fish again, I can swim. No doubt here.

 
And because I am a girls mom. I save a large number of princess pictures. I love these. Printed and framed it for my girls. Love the different take.





And my dream wall for my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment