Wednesday 6 February 2013

Skipping time..

I took some time. I actually took most of January. I sorted through some thoughts, dealt with some shit*, started my 3 at school and all the activities that came with it and looked for work.

So school is great. I have great kids who just love school. With my January time I was able to go to their first sports events, ballet lessons, cheerleading, first parties and teacher meetings.

Now the *shit part. And excuse me calling it that, but it is these things that drain me some days. It's unavoidable and as much as I want to ignore it, I want it done. So I keep threading through lawyer meetings, learning new terms on deceased estates and signing papers. It's almost done. I have been blessed with people helping me out. So hopefully by mid March I can finally look all the way forward.

Work front is still cloudy. Which is frustrating. Why I can't just find a decent oppurtunity is getting me frustrated. I've been independent  and supporting my 3 and me. And I want that back. Only with my luck will every possible bad luck and life events happen in the space of a few months. First my car crash totalling my car (but me fine). Then the dad of my 3 died in a car crash in November.. same month that my contract ended for my project. So yes. dammit. We were fine as I was somewhat prepared, but 3 kids plus school plus holidays plus birthdays etc etc etc adds up and ruins a healthy bank balance. So this has left me dependent until the estate pays out. I don't mind my side of the family as with them it is effortless, non guilt driven and easy. But ugh. Always a other side. I want that part of our relationship to be done. I can smile and nod. But the sad reality. 12 years later, I can honestly say that they do not know me at all. And it shows every time.

So phew. Needed that off my chest. And to happier posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment