Wednesday 11 April 2012

Funny thoughts and Rain and Princesses

I felt like a a rep today. From 8am until about 14:30 was spent driving around. I love driving, but hate driving back and forth aimlessly, going this way then that, then back this way. And while it started out cold, driving around the sun got hotter. As always on the day that I can least afford it, I am a regretful dresser. Most days I love what I wear, and I'm comfortable in it. But there is always those days when you put on something, already thinking in the back of your mind that you will regret this. This morning it was a black top with a lacy back. And a black bra. I put on a winter cardigan over it, knowing I couldn't take it off without raising a few eyebrows. It became hotter and hotter. Yes. I stopped at home and changed.

In all my travels I had some time for some funny thoughts. I got married at a place called Deja Vu. So when that song came on the radio (not sure who sings it, but it has deja vu in the chorus or the start), I had this funny thought of getting married there again. It will be ironic. This was then.

Yes, I know. No husband in the picture. But he was written out in Season 2. You know, those unfortunate elevator accidents. But getting back to the point like in the soapies. I won't really do that. My next husband will be great, romantic and an actual companion. Someone I can trust. And our wedding will be simple. Exactly what I need in my life. No 150+ guests, no expensive white dress (OK, I loved that), just love. And fun. And Happily Ever After. All I wanted in the first place.

Yesterday after work was fun. I met up with my girls at Angels Coffee Shop. Make your own cupcakes, tea and coffee in fancy cups and pots. What more can a girl need? And of course, sandwiches shaped like stars and hearts. A dream afternoon.







Happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment