Tuesday 3 April 2012

Life happened and happens..

I am cautiously and optimistically happy about finding a new job. I've had my fair share of dead ends, too good to be's and broken promises. So I'm still not pinching myself of sharing for all the world until I'm convinced. Now if only my mom would listen..


This is what I do. And what I know. And this is a great opportunity to be the kick ass person that I know myself to be. I so want this to work out. I want to move ahead again, work hard, feel like I'm doing something. This last 4 months was just frustration. To hear people complain about work, and being someone who WANTS to work, made we want to bang there head with.. something.

So this is my short post to celebrate that. The fact that my days of daytime TV is finally over. That my day has a purpose again. I loved having the extra time with my kids, and still love every single extra second I can spend with them. But having a fulfilled life, makes every moment just more special. Oh, did I mention I don't have set office hours. And End.

Not quite my happily ever after quite yet. But Happy. And a new start. So good enough for now.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment