Tuesday 17 April 2012

Romance and Pretty Things

I've never made a secret of the fact that I wanted (well and want, and will have) a Happily Ever After. I love all things romance and love. Even a failed marriage isn't enough to jade me even a shade.






So this afternoon, I stumbled across the prettiest blog. Aptly named http://www.theprettyblog.com/. I love all the beautiful photos, great ideas and the love stories. And of course, I want it all. And now I'll need a date, the romance, a proposal and the love. And a best friend and partner. I'll have the cutest three little flower girls..


To make me sound a little less scary, let me just add that I am not really THAT desperate. I just love love, and romance, and happiness. So I want it.


I want a beautiful happy life. I have a beautiful happy life.


And I don't think it is wrong to want the prince as well.


The horse is optional.

No comments:

Post a Comment