Wednesday 11 April 2012

Good Luck and Happy Things

All those things you hear about "when it rains it pours", or all things that is considered good or bad luck, it makes me think of every milestone in my life. Good (or bad) things happens in threes. Got that with my three. Career wise, three times lucky, three times unlucky. And this year? Two happy things. And this is where it the whole "when it rains..." comes in. Three months of interviews, stress and hoping ends with everything happening at once.

In this case it will be a happy ending, I know this as all options lead to a happy ending. Just different routes. I rolled the dice, now to decide what way will work better. Do I go the known route? Or the route I have knowledge of, but haven't walked on. Take a chance, or settle for safe. Buy out for more money, or trust that a chance will get me further. Nail biting stuff. I'm putting it to the back of my mind until Friday. When I will probably be asked at gun point to choose... Not really, but it sounded more dramatic! Actually both parties is backing me. whether I choose left or right.


Strangely I feel like watching The Matrix again. Blue pill.. or red pill.


A few visuals for how I feel about all of this.





So hopefully this time on Friday, or next week, there will be the happiest post ever. I kind of think I deserve it. Yeah I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment