Wednesday 4 April 2012

Relationship, Dark Hair and Sunsets.


Normally when I’m on a roll, be it with work, talking or in this case, catching up with some blog posts to tide over the quiet times, it is a case of once you opened the floodgates, you just go with it. Sitting down and waiting for words to come doesn’t always work. So now that I built my own soapbox (blog), and I have 30 minutes, blog I will.
So if you can picture in your mind, me lying on a couch, and you with a pencil tapping your chin waiting to write down and over analyse everything I am about to “say”, you can guess where this post is heading. And it isn’t south.

So I’ve given you the basics of my happy life that has had its fair share of twists, turns and ripped out pages. On the page I am currently on the heroine of my story just had some good news after about four months of waiting. She is happy to be working again, but still at war in her mind and subsequently with her mind. Will she slay the dragon? Will she get her new prince? Will he swoop in and knock her feet out from under her and make her half of a whole again. Page turners I tell you! With tons of cliffhangers which I hate. As you can tell, I tend to deflect from delving too deep because honestly, I’ve told the story a million times to a handful of ears and all I would love to do is move on. So as soon as my mind goes to the as yet unpublished) story of my life, I tend to give you two cents and then start upselling my future.

What future applicants to the position of “My Prince” will need to know about me is that my three is my world. I am like the worlds best infomercial. What would expect to pay for a relationship with me? Not R100, not R200. Nothing! Why? Because while I like the finer things, I love the simple things. And as a super bonus you get to meet the three coolest people no bigger than your hip*. I should totally make this shit my online dating profile.

Now to let the teeny, tiny bitch in me out for just a few seconds. I sometimes look at couples, and meet couples, who have gone through divorce (one or both) and sometimes also have kids (one or both of the people) and wonder why that can’t be me. I like me. Now I just need a tallish, darkish haired, 29-35 year old individual to like me. And then date me. And then love me (us). And the marry me. Sunset ride will be a bonus. If it is on said dark haired individuals sexy bike (I’ll take a nice car too), that just guarantees happy times. If you know what I mean ;) (I am trying not to type the word sex in fear my brothers read this and cringe).

That is my thirty minutes. Two blog posts typed out. I think I should add genius to my profile!

* Please note that height as mentioned “below hip” was as at 04.04.2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment