Sunday 22 April 2012

Great day, Moving on and Movies.

I think I am over discussing the same thing over and over and,well, over. My tale is not a sad one, just a life with a few turns and twists. So while I've been over my marriage for (at least) the last two to three years, the paper work is yet to be done. There is so many reasons for this, the biggest being that I wanted to be nice and first be employed again. And then the fact that he was out of the country for just short of 18 months.

My timeline in a nutshell - this won't ever be repeated again:


2001 meet; end 2001 start dating;
2004 engaged, house,
2005 marriage;
2006 first child + husband falls over roof and changes;
2007 twins;
2010,2011 alone with kids,
2012 move back with parents;
2012 gets new job.
1982 - 2005 (happy);
2005 - 2007 (unhappy with marriage and sick of lying and smoking and drinking and fighting);
2008-2012 happily moving on with my new life. Now just for the paperwork. That is happening as we speak. I am done being single with the marriage that never was over my head.

Today was so nice. A great day with the family. First I totally disappointed Nigella by making a flop of her "easy" chocolate cheesecake. Some family still pity ate it and said it was nice, but I just didn't like the look. To be fair to me it was the fault of the pan more than me.. Ended up doing a Woolworths run for a back up. As domestic goddesses do.

Photos of the day below my Saturday: Whenever I get a free morning, I love going to the movies. The kids were at their dad Friday night, so Saturday morning (that I love) I went for a bit of solo movie time. Saw Hunger Games, and liked it. I can't help but laugh at groups of girls who talk about the fact that I am alone.

Stirring up trouble in her cauldron.
 The flop. The pan didn't lock and most of my chocolate goodness escaped :(
 The fairy and the friendly witch building a nest for the birds.
 Moving garden ornaments around..
 Flying with the "uncle".

I love that this week and the next is short again. I can't really afford to lose 3 work days, but I am not one to complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment