Friday 30 March 2012

Coffee shops and Car Sex

I'll admit, maybe the title is a little deceptive. Not that I have any thing against coffee shops, or car sex for that matter. But I can't really have a opinion about the latter being a single mom whose divorce is not yet finalised and has been alone for more than 3 years. That is a mouthful! Glad it is out there.


Back to sexy cars and guys: Don't you just sometimes see a guy in a car or on a bike that just suits him perfectly. For me lately, for some unexplained reason, it is guys on bikes. I saw one this morning with a dark t-shirt, dark jeans and boots, and with the most delicious (you might say lickable) arm muscles. Lean but defined. The wind picked at his shirt, and he had a tattoo on his forearm. I'll admit I stared and probably drooled a bit. But the reverse is also true. Sometimes it is more about the guy than the car. A confident, good looking guy can make a Polo look better than a BMW. This I've seen first hand. Can you pick up that I'm alone and that I miss having a boyfriend?

Getting back to the coffee shop. Today was a grey rainy day. I love days like these, especially since it isn't that cold yet. Spending time in a warm coffee shop on a grey day is just my idea of a perfect day spent. And since the school got out at 12 today, I had some company. And we had some fun.


 Brain freeze..
 Toasted sandwices and chips.
 Messy waffles.
 Chicken pot pie, veg and chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment