Wednesday 28 March 2012

Boundries and Good News and High Horses

I think I might have gotten the perfect job today. Still need confirmation, and I don't want to jinx it. But I'd have my own hours and use my 9 years of experience to actually do something. Here's hoping!

I'm still trying to figure out exactly how candid I will be on the blog. One side of me wants to go all out and tell it all. I'm talking the nitty gritty and details - all within reason off course. The catch here is the same as on twitter (and sometimes Facebook), and that is family and friends. I haven't openly told everyone that I have a blog, but enough people know to make it uncomfortable around the dinner table.


Being a single as a person can be in one of the crappiest situations in the world is hard. I see all my friends going on dates, some happily married, some new relationships and I want that with all my heart. But I am not allowed to actually voice it. And fact of the matter is I am tired of talking about it. I just want the divorce behind me. I want a new job. I want to work. I want my own place again. I want to move on.

One thing that I can not stand in some people, is their ability to make you feel like they are better than you. I'm not someone that worries too much about other peoples opinions, but a hundred little comments chips away at the best of them. Why people can't just be nice is beyond me. Like the old saying: If you can't say something nice, don't say anything. Stays true. I also believe that people should remember that everyone is fighting some or other battle every day. Treat people kindly.

*holds thumbs*

No comments:

Post a Comment