Wednesday 7 March 2012

Let's skip the introductions..


So basics first. Name has been said and done. Age, 30 (in 2012).

I'm a fan of useless information. So here is some useless facts about me (in no particular order):

1. I've always wanted to be a young mom. I wanted it along with the happy ending, but I wouldn't change a thing.
2. I can easily read through the night. I tell myself I'll only read until 22:00/23:00. Then end up saying one more chapter until dawn.
3. I see the sunrise often.
4. I love coffee.
5. Once I start drinking water I can't stop.
6. I watch reality TV.
7. I buy too many magazines and only read half the articles.
8. I have one of the biggest Mills&Boon collections I've ever seen.
9. I really want to be a runner again. If I can just find the time and my shoes.
10. I love discovering new music.
11. I'm a car dancer and singer. Once I sit in my car I sound just like the original artist.
12. I'm a fan of social networks. And while I grumble with the masses about Facebook, I don't mind it.
13. When I get a spare moment I go the movies alone.
14. Favourite colours: Grey, yellow and blue. And red. Orange.
15.Favourite take-away: Nando's strips and rice (Lemon and Herb) with a Coke Zero.
16. I can watch hours of Masterchef / Come Dine with Me / Home Decor shows.
17. Favourite thing ever on a (dark haired) guy is white button down, rolled up sleeves, faded jeans.
18. Vanilla Ice cream.
19. I don't like spiders.
20. I'm happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment