Tuesday 6 March 2012

First time for anything.

I've been told the following things so many times, I've lost count: "You are always updating on Facebook, and I love your posts and photos", or "You tweet too much", "I love your comments", "You should blog". 

Saturday I was at a braai and was told, well actually instructed, to start blogging. I'm a great listener. So I did. And I am.

Who am I and what will I blog about? Thank you for asking.

I am Menanteau. Yes that is my real name. Pronounced: Mi - nan - tou. I am 29. I am first and foremost a mother to three of the coolest little people alive. My three girls are aged 5, 4 and 4 (yes, twins). I'll do proper introductions later. Together we have the best adventures including some ups and downs, and even some left and rights. I'm also a friend to just enough, employee to few (aka currently seeking), sister and a daughter. I'll mention I'm single a few times as I'm a die hard romantic who believe in happy endings and princes. I kissed a frog who became a prince with the help of smoke and mirrors, and then turned back into a frog when the lights went out.

The timeline of my life has been dealt a few blows. I've always wanted a happy life with all the pages in place. Instead I picked the adventurous route with a few pages out of place or missing. Makes for a better story in the end. I would even play myself in the movie version!

I plan to blog about me, my three girls, the adventures that we get up to, things I love, TV, places I frequent and just life in general.

So I guess once I press post I can tell everyone I'm a blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment