Tuesday 13 March 2012

Should have seen it coming..

I should have seen two things coming a mile away:

(1) that once I started blogging, or what I call it at the moment "just putting thoughts online until it starts coming together", I would probably over do it some days. Depends on when I hit send I just might have blogged three times today. I'll just keep it as credit for days I don't.
(2) that I was due a bad day (or 20 minutes in this case). Damn people for asking, and damn people for not.

As luck would have it, I bounce back fast. Two bad jokes, a cup of coffee,a curse on twitter and a face wash later, and I wish I could rewind time and not react to that comment. But I guess that's what makes me human. And not perfect by any stretch of the imagination. But only I am allowed to say that, just so you know. :P

So on a positive note, some random snaps shots of my day that cheered me right up as I downloaded the photos I took today.

For moments like these I would gladly be late for work every day (says the jobless person). This morning my twins decided to dance on the wet grass in front of the school to make wet footprints as they walk in. It became such a game and had all three of us laughing. Saying goodbye was easy - no tears, but the dancing took 5 extra minutes. I'm sure there is a life lesson in there somewhere for all of us. Although I'm sure grownups would get funny looks when you dance on grass in front of the office. Ask me, I'm a car singer and a general hummer (I'm always humming or singing).

And some after school fun jumping and drawing. First one was taken without the artist being ready to showcase.



Time to do what I do best. Read until I fall asleep or the sun comes up. Whatever comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment