Saturday 24 March 2012

Maybe it is just me?

I don't know if it is just me, but I am fairly sure it is most people, but sometimes I want to follow up a statement with a explanation. I can make a sure statement, that I 100% believe in, but if there is any grey areas around it, you want to cover them all! So my statements made in haste have a "but".

In my last few posts I've tried to stick to the basic rule. You decide on a topic or just write whatever happened that day, and stick to it. Most days will have a few extra stories, but that just makes up a long tail. And since a blog or status updates is just a glimpse into a life, I ignore the urge to explain.

I just pressed publish on my previous post. And who knows. Maybe it is because I had a glass (OK 3 from midday) of wine, maybe it is because it is a subject that might provoke different opinions. I don't know. Maybe it is simply because I did not blog for a few days and I want to make up for it. But I felt I deserved a ramble. So this is me. Rambling. Covering all the grey areas. Saying that it was just how I felt. I type, spell checked, and pressed publish all within 5 minutes. That leaves some grey.

Believe it or not. But I just thought of something else I want to "put down on paper". And since it is my blog, my rules.

I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment