Wednesday 14 March 2012

Tooth mouse vs Fairy and Cherry Coke

Having kids means you use the following phrases a lot: "I can't believe you are 1/2/5 years old already", "Can't believe my eldest is in big school" and many more phrases that start with "I can't believe" and about time flying. Today our little family took another leap into the "I can't believe" category. Tonight we are expecting our first visit from the tooth fairy or mouse. We still don't know who works in our neighbourhood or what his or her rates are.

Shopping means chaos and fun. All the shops in our neighbourhood seems to cater for families with three small kids by having three small carts available. So it's my basket/cart and three small ones, every time. My ankles gets hit on average 3 times in a 20 minute shopping trip. The princess of the twins chose to be carted around today.

I loved Cherry Coke for the 5 seconds it was in South Africa. Now you only find it once a blue moon. So I was so happy to find it today. I also bought myself a lotto ticket. So if I don't post for a while, assume I'm spending my millions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment